Petzl Vertex 2 Vent Helmet$119.95 SKU: P-A10VYA
Petzl Vertex 2 Vent Helmet is a comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue.
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX 2 VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX 2 VENT helmet is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Excellent protection for work at height:
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet.
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene