Petzl Grillon Hook Adjustable Lanyard$214.95 – $229.95 SKU: P-L52H 002
Adjustable work positioning lanyard with HOOK connector.
The Petzl GRILLON HOOK adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Its HOOK connector is ideal for using the lanyard in double mode on the harness side attachment points.
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Used in double mode on the harness side attachment points to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- May be used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. The protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m
- Certification(s): CE EN 358