Petzl Ascension Rope Clamp$84.95 – $86.95 SKU: P-B17ARA
Petzl Ascension Rope Clamp is a handled rope clamp for rope ascents.
The Ascension handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
- ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- wide lower hole for easy attachment of the carabiners of the PROGRESS lanyard and FOOTAPE and FOOTCORD footloops
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left- or right-handed and in black/yellow or black versions
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use