Petzl ASAP International versionSKU: P-B071AA00
Mobile fall arrester with OXAN carabiner.
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, it locks on the rope and stops the user. It may also be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. Equipped with an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK carabiner, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective;
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
- Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel
- Weight: 525 g (295 g for ASAP and 230 g for OXAN TRIACT-LOCK)
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiners, an ASAP'SORBER (international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12 mm rope with a sewn termination
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiners, an ASAP'SORBER (international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, CAPTIV positioning bars, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope