COVID Update: All in-person trainings will follow state, local, and CDC guidelines. D2000's COVID Protocols can be found here.
Trench Rescue: Operations is a three-day course that reflects the NFPA guidelines for Operations Level training.
Teams operating at this level can:
- Respond to the collapse of individual, non-intersecting trenches, less than eight feet in depth when:
- no severe environmental conditions exist,
- digging operations do not involve supplemental sheeting and shoring,
- only traditional sheeting and shoring are used.
- Select, utilize, and apply shield systems and sloping and benching systems.
Prerequisites: Excavation Safety Competent Person training.
For more information, please fill out our Request A Quote form.