D2000 Safety’s Authorized Curriculum Provider (ACP) Program is designed to ensure that you have the tools and resources needed to provide the highest quality training possible. Students who have completed one of D2000 Safety’s Mastery-Level training programs (Industrial Rescue, Confined Space and Fall Protection) will be automatically entrolled in the ACP Program for one year from the date of course completion. One year following that, they will be provided with a chance to renew their ACP certification.
This program is designed to provide qualified trainers with:
- Access to all our most current training curricula at reduced costs.
- Support in dveloping or adapting programs to meet specific needs.
- Printing and issuance of course completion wallet cards and certificates (optional).
- Archiving of training records on our server. (All training records are considered confidential property of the curriculm provider and are not shared or published in any way without your permission.)
- Discounted pricing on D2000 Safety training materials.
- Access to rescue and fall protection equipment at discounted prices.
A D2000 Safety authorized curriculm provider is an experience safety trainer who uses D2000 Safety’s curricula in accorance with our terms and conditions. If you would like to find out more about this program please call is at 800-551-8763 or e-mail us at email@example.com.